Over the past years, the slogan big is better as taking the better part of individuals. But as a homeowner, you should always consider your unique needs first.
Many big house designs have unnecessary space and rooms which are not required by the average family thus, I recommend small house designs in Kenya that are convenient and efficient for the homeowner.
Small house designs in Kenya can be defined as units that have a floor area in the range of 150 to 250 square meters. The garage is inclusive in the floor area where we are exclusive of external areas like porches, terraces, or decks.
The difference between big and small house designs is that small house designs have a reduction in the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and living spaces.
House Plans Kenya
bungalow house plans
five bedrooms house plans
four bedrooms house plans
maisonette house plans
one bedroom 2
three bedrooms house plans
3 bedroom maisonette building plan in Kenya
4 bedroom bungalow house plan
4 bedroom flat roof design
apartment plan for 1 and 2 bedroom units
apartment plans for 2 bedrooms with swimming pool
bungalow house plans Kenya 3 bedrooms house plan Kenya
four bedroom house plan with 3 ensuite bedrooms
maisonette house plan 4 bedrooms
maisonette house plan Kenya 4 bedrooms flat roof
1. Small house designs in Kenya have a number of pros which include:
2. Reduced mortgage burden- when you opt for small house designs, you will reduce the amount of mortgage given to you making the repayment easier and timely.
3. Lower maintenance costs- small house designs are easy to repair or even repaint than big house designs.
4. Suitable for most building lots- small house designs can be either built on a small or large parcel of land.
5. More money can be used to achieve high-quality results. The capital of a label can be used to maximize standard finishes in the kitchen bathroom and built-in cupboards.
how much does a 3 bedroom house cost to build in kisumu
how much does a 4 bedroom building cost to construct in homabay 10 determinants to look out for
how much does it cost to build a 5 bedroom house in kenya
how much does it cost to build a three bedroom house in kenya
how much does it cost to build a two bedroom house in kenya you need to know this
maisonette designs in kenya
Considering the reduced floor area of small house designs in Kenya these houses require closer scrutiny and the following factors should be looked into:
1. Ensuring that each room has a functional layout not being big or smaller than what is needed.
2. Considering furniture arrangement for each room to ensure every piece of furniture is accommodated.
3. Considering storage requirements to ensure that they are adequate.
4. Possibility to make spaces adaptable in that our room can be used as a study room or a living room.
1. Small house designs in Kenya require large windows or even glass doors for good natural light and this makes is to feel big
2. Bright wall colors are a good recommendation for small house designs in Kenya.
3. With little furniture in small house designs in Kenya, you will have much space left.
4. Fewer larger rooms are preferable to having numerous small rooms. For instance, small house designs in Kenya had sliding walls in the ancient house designs.
Small house designs in Kenya are perfect for homeowners who want to reduce costs. With the increasing cost of houses or home construction and the reduction in the availability of land, many homeowners are opting for small house designs.
West Kenya Real Estate is an all-in-one real estate company offering construction, management, letting, sale, and valuation services to clients all over the country. We’ve over 8 years of experience and have handled a diverse range of property constructions, designs, and management. Talk to us today about your next project. You can reach us on call/SMS/WhatsApp via +254789 217 685 / +254 724 481 087.